A Cambodian Christmas view
For me this one of the best images of what was the Cambodian Christmas this time. The church is in the Pursat Province, central Cambodia and at the south of the Sap Lake. The photographer is Rev. Hernán Pinilla, a Colombian of the Yarumal Missioners, who is also noticeable for his great photographies of the Cambodian culture, society and views. He gave me authorization to put his best works, so I thank Hernán before hand to allow us to see Cambodia through his artistic lens.
It is written in Khmer and in Vietnamese ‘Jesus is Love’.
About Albeiro RodasAlbeiro Rodas (in Cambodia Sky Ly Samnang), is a MA in Digital Communication, independent journalist and a Salesian of Don Bosco from Amalfi, Colombia, based in Cambodia since 1999. He is the creator of the Don Bosco schools of journalism in Sihanoukville and Kep with young people from poor communities and the founder of the Don Bosco Kep Children Fund. Medal for Social Commitment UPB (2010); among the 100 more upstanding Colombians abroad (Marca Colombia, 2012, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X39xwdGtVXI) and among the 12 Colombians that are making this a better world 2013 (http://www.colombia.co/en/culture/colombians-that-are-making-this-a-better-world.html).
|Barang Farmer on Long holidays, slow devel…|
|Anonymous on Ten superstitions Cambodians b…|
|Anonymous on Don´t take night buses in…|
|Anonymous on Koh Tral on the table|
|Patricia Garcia on Cambodian scams|
Top Posts & Pages
- Ten superstitions Cambodians believe and maybe you don't know
- Cambodian Law on Immigration
- You are in Cambodia
- Two overpopulation examples
- Long holidays, slow development
- Cambodian young man looks for his Algerian father
- I’m sorry I didn't inform you about my traveling...
- The Mother Teresa Film Festival in Cambodia
- Cambodian climate
- Phnom Penh Riverside
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Viajes AngkorPara visitar Camboya, en realidad no hay que complicarse. Todo es venir, todos los países hispanohablantes no requieren una visa previa, así que basta con el pasaporte vigente por al menos seis meses, mostrar boleto de ida y regreso y ya estás en el país con una visa de turista de un mes. Asegúrate que … Sigue leyendo →